Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

21-Day Habit Challenge


Did you know that it takes at least twenty one days to imprint a new habit? Well, that was what I read and I believe it.

Are you like me who has been setting goals for yourself but keep failing over and over again? I would be really motivated at first, buying everything that I need, then as the days go by I would keep falling behind my goal.

I want to invite you to this 21 day habit challenge. Is there a habit that you've been dying to incorporate into your life? For example, waking up early, drinking lemon water in the morning or exercising.
To do this challenge, the key is to make it as easy and as doable as possible. It should not take more than 15 minutes and must be done at the same time each day for 21 days.

My first challenge for myself is to have a morning ritual upon waking up. It consists of a 5-minute run on the treadmill, followed by 5-minute Sun Salutation yoga and finished by another 5-minute meditation. I know 5 minutes is short but that's the beauty of it because you won't have any excuse not to do it.

It's good to track your progress by logging it on a chart like the one below. Just put a mark on each box upon completion each day. But if you miss a day, start over.




Let me know what challenge you have for yourself this month. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment